Search this blog


Home Videos Contact
2008-04-28

Crochet Video Tutorials!  

Although I was taught to knit at an early age, I always wanted to learn how to crochet. But how was I going to learn when no one I knew could? Books seem far too complicated for a beginner, and you don't see much on TV about it these days either.

What a gem I found when I stumbled upon Teresa's page on YouTube !! She has basic video tutorials and often answers questions about anything you might be wondering about crochet in general.

Please pay her a visit if you are a beginner or maybe even want to pick up a few tips and just see how someone else does it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Crochet Video Tutorials!