Search this blog


Home Videos Contact
2008-04-29

New Project.... I think?  


So I started making a few granny squares with the sunburst pattern in an aran/wool mix my mum bought for me. And, as I was making a few I realised I hadn't actually decided what I was going to make with them! I had been thinking of making myself a nice bag, but with the yarn I'm using, it wouldn't be useful for much, apart from a handy knee-capper in wet weather.

Anyway, as I've been doing a contrasting edging in a marbled aran I also have, I thought it would make a nice blanket, or armchair throw. The marbled wool is gorgeous and really adds a nice detail, as the colors knit up as a stripe, using really autumnal shades of browns, blues and greens.

I'll see how it goes as I continue on. No doubt I'll change my mind again a few times...I'm a woman though, thats my prerogative, right?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ New Project.... I think?